Monday, May 30, 2011

Washing Woes

Holy Bananas! This past week and a half has been so busy! This poor blog was so neglected. I'll get back on it! This comes from my good friend Michelle.

"My washing machine died after it was full of a load of the boys' pants, soap and water. They needed the pants the next day!! What to do? Is the laundromat even open at 9 o'clock at night?

I know! I'll ask Jenni, my next door neighbor. Sure enough, she was a DOLL and let me use her washer that night. On top of that, while she was out of town, she lent me the key to her house so I could continue to use the washer until mine was returned. I'm so grateful for wonderful neighbors! Thanks Jenni!"

Jenni, you are so kind, and frankly I think you're gorgeous. It's so nice to know someone who is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Was totally just thinking this about her the other day...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete