Monday, May 9, 2011

The nice way of saying "you reek!"

This is about my friend Janice-

Long story short, Our house smells like cigarette smoke. For the story, go here. I was telling the story at stake choir practice, where Janice just happens to be.

That night, when we were at home reveling in our stinkiness, Janice shows up at our door with a 'kit' of sorts to help with our smelly home. She brought brownies (my favorite mint brownies that she didn't know were my fave), febreze, odor eaters, a candle, and a fan.

I just thought that was so nice of her! It showed that she was thinking of us and she cared. And we used her fan, though we have 5 of our own. If I could have a fan in every square foot of our house, I think I would at this point. :)

Thank you Janice! That was SOOO nice of you!

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail)dot)com.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the brownies! You know . . . it's so easy to be nice to the nice! Thanks for being so great! Good luck with the smell. Hopefully it goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete