Thursday, May 5, 2011

Life is like a jar of peanut butter...

I'm sure I will have a lot of posts about Britney. She's kind of awesome. This comes from me today...

So, I was in the middle of making a treat for a girls' night, when I realized I needed peanut butter and I didn't have any. This is a rarity. We love PB at our house, so it's surprising that we were at the end of our carton and I didn't have a spare.

I sent my 4-year-old downstairs to my friend Britney's house to borrow her peanut butter. My daughter comes back with this huge container of peanut butter, and says, "Grady's Mom says we can just keep this."

I ask her again, because, well, a 4-year-old is likely to get it wrong, but I know my girl is telling the truth, because that's such a Britney thing to do.

Once I took the 1/2 cup I needed, I sent my daughter back down to Britney's house, and I told her to tell Britney no thank you. I wasn't going to take her whole big container of PB! That's just too nice.

2 days or so later, Britney herself comes to my door and won't let me refuse her Peanut Butter. That stinker. She says she bought a 2-piece set at Costco and will never get around to using them both. So we are set for the next while for PB! Honestly, that was so nice to me. We love PB, so not having to remember it at the store is just helpful.

Thanks, Brit!

Email me at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com if you have any good stories!

1 comment:

  1. You are SO welcome! I'm just stubborn like that. I'm just lucky to have you as a friend and neighbor! :)

    PS. I love the blog, great idea!!

    ReplyDelete