Friday, May 13, 2011

My young grasshopper...

You guys need to start sending me your good gossip! I'm sure it's boring to hear stories that only come from me... :)

Anyway, this is about my good friend Heather.

I don't know if you knew this, but she makes the BEST dessert called grasshopper pie. I'm sure it's simple, but it's SOOOO good. It's gotta be my all-time fave. Who doesn't love mint-chocolate chip ice cream? Honestly? It tastes like the asphalt pie from Wingers. Mmmmm. I'm drooling just thinking about it...

Heather just happens to know that it's my favorite dessert. And do you know what she does EVERY time she makes that dessert? She hikes her way up those darn stairs and hand-delivers two beautiful pieces to me for Brandon and I.

And if I'm truly honest with myself, both pieces end up getting eaten by me. :)

Heather, that is honestly so nice of you! It's very kind and thoughtful for you to think of me.

Send me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com! Any act of service is welcome!

1 comment: