Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This Southerner is AWESOME

I'm sure you all know Andria. She's in a different ward now, but she will always be known by my girls as the candy lady at church.

She volunteered to bring Janae a meal once she had her baby, and I witnessed this act of kindness. I was outside by Janae's house, when I see her with takeout for her and Jared, and McDonalds for the kids. And Andria is helping her take it inside. Andria had taken Janae with her to hand-pick their dinner for that evening. How nice is that? To choose exactly what you want for dinner, and to get to spend time with Andria in the car too? Perfect, if you ask me.
I just thought that was so nice of her to give that little piece of luxury to Janae while she was nurturing her newborn.

Andria, we miss you like the dickens! I hope your new ward knows exactly what they have- a treasure.

Email me at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com for your good gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment