Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Blog!!

Hey all, I was thinking in the car today (isn't that where all good thinking starts?) and I was reveling in the fact that I love the community I live in. I feel as if we all get along well, I have great friendships, and I have met people I want to stay in contact with for the rest of my life.

So, I wanted a place to a)showcase the great people around here and what they do for others, and b) breed more good deeds by telling others. I think 'good gossip' is great. I hope that makes sense...

Anyway, here's the deal. I need your help! If you live in the Pleasant Grove area and either did something nice, heard of someone doing something nice, or someone did something nice for you, email me! I want to have something to post EVERY DAY.

If you'd also like to be a contributor to the blog, LET ME KNOW! I'd love the help. So, email me at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks!

-Cassie

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'll definitely write in when I have people to nominate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to participate as well... what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! Such a great idea. I agree, we live in such an amazing community.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun!! I look forward to all the good gossip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really looking forward to this blog. I know that there are quiet a few people that I would like to recognize. Thank you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete