Monday, May 16, 2011

The best non-parent on the block

This story comes from my good friend Mandi, about another good friend, Ryan.

"Ryan watched my son most of the morning while I let him run wild in the stake garden. I was helping people get signed up for plots and was being slightly neglectful. But have no fear, Ryan (the man who ALL children adore) kept him fully entertained and safe."

I think all of us have a good story about Ryan that we can share. He and his wife are two of the best people I've ever known. Ryan has an affinity for kids- he's good with them, and they LOVE him.

He always plays with my kids at church, and they are so excited to see him. We were at the garden the other day, and my little 2-year-old said as we were leaving, "Bye, Ry Ry!" It was so cute. And he's just about the best nursery worker you could ask for.

Thanks for being the best Ryan! Also, Ryan and Kristen are looking to adopt, so keep them in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment