Thursday, June 2, 2011

The best way to serve is to share your knowledge

This comes from my friend Brigitte...

"Michelle D. has done more for me that I will ever be able to express gratitude for. The last few weeks, she has helped me with getting my garden together since I am now very familiar with that area- and she is extremely educated. She GAVE me 3 planter boxes for me to grow strawberries in my little back yard, went with me to Cooks- so I got all I needed, and provided me with some small cups to put some of them in for the time being. All out of service and kindness--- she is an amazing woman. I will dearly miss her when she moves at the end of this month. And her 2 sweet boys-- they are such a bright light to me. She is always willing to give a helping hand-- such an example to me."

We will seriously miss you, Michelle! Are you SURE you have to move? :)

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

2 comments: