Saturday, June 11, 2011

Quiet service is one of the best kinds...

This also comes from my friend Janae. She gave me like 6 different pieces of good gossip, so we'll be sharing those for a while...

"With four kids I am two arms short and half my brain does not function. But fortunately Brigitte has been my other arms. When I was in labor and the people watching my kids had to go the the insta care Brigitte took the kids. When I have reached my limit and needed to feed the kids Brigitte has brought over meals out of the blue. She has checked in on me to make sure I was surviving. Who can ask for a better friend?"

Brigitte, you are the perfect example of quiet service. You just always show up when something is needed, and you are always so casual about your help. Thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment