Friday, June 17, 2011

Do you know a nicer couple? Seriously?!

The last one from Janae, though I had a lot of fun reading all these...

"Blake and Mandi Taylor are my next door neighbors. One of the best things I love to do with them is sit on the porch and talk. It is a blessing to go sit outside and just be in good company. What a release. Blake takes my trash out and thanks to Mandi everyone has plots at the garden. That has been a lot of work and she has done an excellent job."

Mandi is one of my favorite people on the planet. She is so NICE. Just genuinely nice and kind-hearted. I just came up with the perfect phrase- without guile. That's her. And Blake is just the same. And so good with kids too. They were made for each other! AND, Mandi is the best photographer too.

Can I live close to you guys forever? Please? :)

1 comment:

  1. I just read this: and I'm teary. Our joint porch is pretty awesome! makes me never want to move.

    ReplyDelete