Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And mom of the year goes to...

This is kind of a companion post to yesterday's from Jill...

"Candace H. is a great example to me. I've always watched her from a distance and been impressed. I now consider her one of my great friends as well. What amazes me is her calmness. I watch her on Sunday and during the week with her boys. Having a husband working, in school, and in a high demand calling she is forced to fly solo many times. Yet you never hear her complain. Never see her frazzled or yelling or pulling her hair out. If only I could be more like Candace! She's always has a welcoming smile for everyone that goes by. She continues to amaze me in her willingness to serve. She's been a great friend to me.

Both girls are amazing. Despite their 3 children (which the thought of just terrifies me!) They are always willing to help those around them. They always have more kids with them than just their own. And they do it with a smile. I love these two girls and am so grateful to know them and have them living in our community. They are always willing to help out. If ever I am stressed or need a break I know I can count on them. I'm not the best at taking them up on their offers, but it is nice to know that they are there when I need them. They really are true friends. Thanks girls, I love you both!"

Candace, you amaze me on so many levels. Seriously. You are the best, most patient mom ever. If only we could be more like you... We love you!

4 comments: