Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dude, have you met a better gardener???

Janae gave me like 6 items of good gossip, so we'll be riding her coattails for a while...


"For the last two weeks especially I have felt like the "C" family has done nothing but serve me. They have tilled and fertilized my garden, harvested the spinach that Rachel let me plant in her back yard, taken Madelyn so I could plant my garden, and Dan has put my T-line together and attached all the hoses to the water line at the garden. Mandi and I were laughing about how we have the strength to give birth but not the strength to show a piece of hose onto the valve(there is something wrong with that). Also, who can forget all the wonderful things Rachel has taught me about gardening. I would not have a garden without them."

Um, Diddo. Rachel has been so stinking awesome when it comes to gardens. Always willing to answer questions, offer advice, etc. She's even given me tomato food for my tomatoes last year. Did you know that tomatoes eat food? I didn't either. And Dan is always willing to lend a hand when needed. Plus, he's an incredible executive secretary to my hubbie, the least organized person on the planet. :) Thank you "C" family!

1 comment: