Monday, June 20, 2011

The massage queen!

This comes from my friend Jill, so awesome...

"Erica G. is one of my closest friends. She and I have been friends since we first moved in, 3+ years ago, and were paired up as visiting teaching companions. She is one of those friends you know you can always count on. She will drop anything to help anyone in need. I love that whenever I just need to get out and spend time with a girl friend I can count on her. I can't tell you how many times I've called her last minute and said "lets go." She's sweet, funny, and always up for a good time. She's one of the best listeners ever. And always understanding, no matter how irrational my stories may get! She's a great person and a great friend!"

Erica is one of those silent service types. She is always flying under the radar, doing the nicest things for people in need. She's so nice and friendly to all who meet her. AND she gives awesome massages. We love you, Erica!

1 comment:

  1. Erica is truly a gem--a rare find, for sure. I'm so glad we live around such amazing, wonderful people :D

    ReplyDelete