Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Best RS Prez for a reason...

This comes from my good friend Janae. She's not only good at serving, but she is awesome at recognizing service!

"Heather has been a good friend and neighbor ever since we moved in. She has been a friend and a mother figure to my kids. Not only is she my life force at church but also during the week. She knows just when to stop by when I need a sanity check. One of her greatest attributes is the ability to make people laugh and boy have I needed that the last 6 weeks. I love her dearly."

How many of you wish you could live in the condo building at the front of the complex? I do! So many nice people in that building! Anyway, Heather is one of the best people you could ever know. She's so smart and funny, and incredible with kids. She always has snacks in her purse- for other people's kids! She's a great example to me and to all of us. We love you Heather!

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

No comments:

Post a Comment