Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another goodie

This comes from my friend Janae, who always knows what to say...

"Today I am not writing about one person but to all the great people in
this community. There are just so many people that give of their time
and talents to make this a better community, a better city, and a
better ward.

I see the way people forgive and forget, the way they accept, the way
people are trying to be good. It is inspiring and humbling to live in
such a neighborhood.

Though we all have our faults I am grateful for neighbors who can look
past them, for those who try to lift. There is so much good here that
it gets me choked up just thinking about it.

Thank you Gateway and Pleasant Springs neighbors for being you."

Janae, you are also a great example of this! We truly live in a great neighborhood.

P.S. Be sure to say hi to your elderly neighbors! You never know when they are feeling blue or left out.

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

No comments:

Post a Comment