Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ANOTHER service-oriented person

This again comes from me-

Carrie B. is probably one of the nicest people on the planet. I know I say that a lot, but seriously. Seriously! She never has a mean word to say about anyone.

She did SO much to make the pioneer primary activity so fun for the kids. Did you guys see all those wagons? Carrie did them. My girls LOVED them! I'm sure she did so much more than that, but I don't know the details. Those wagons were so fun for the kids to play in, and to make a 'trek' outside. So cute!

And, to go along with yesterday's post, she ALSO volunteered to take care of kids in the 'ward choir nursery' along with Sheryl. So, she spent two hours working with kids in primary, and then she stayed an additional hour to help take care of kids so the parents could sing.

Carrie is so helpful, kind, and LOVING. She's always willing to lend a helping hand. Did I mention that she's such a good mommy? She's a great example to me on how to be loving to my kids. We love you!

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

No comments:

Post a Comment