Monday, July 18, 2011

Have we not done this girl yet?!

This comes from my friend Michelle, again. She's really good at recognizing service...

"Wendy G is amazing! I have loads of scrapbook stuff that she has given me, which I have used on so many occasions. Most recently for Coby's birthday party.
She lent me her serger to turn the boys' pants into shorts for summer. They look fantastic and I saved SO much time.
Despite having a whole bagful of clothes, I had very little that DJ could wear. Never fear-the clothing fairy appeared in the form of Wendy. Now, DJ looks so cool in his Ironman shirt and I chuckle when he is wearing his HULK shirt and gets angry.
And she lets me borrow books from their library. What a wonderful friend!"

Gosh, I couldn't agree more. Despite being superwoman, Wendy is so thoughtful, kind, and always willing to help. If you even mention the need for help, she will go above and beyond the call of duty. Last year, I wanted to make a scrapbook of pictures for someone who was moving out of the ward. I asked Wendy to make the scrapbook, since I am terrible at things like that. I told her I would pay for supplies. When she was finished, not only did it look INCREDIBLE, but she wouldn't take any money. She said she's trying to get rid of her supplies anyway. How nice is that?

AND, when I had to make a Christmas scrapbook page for my family, and mine would NOT print off in time, Wendy saved the day and made gorgeous scrapbook pages that I passed of as my own to my family. :) She is AMAZING. Did you know that she's also colorblind??? Have you seen her scrapbooking? Just amazing.

We love you Wendy!! Never move, okay? :)

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I made half of my Christmas cards already thanks to Wendy telling me I had to take extra materials from the last Super Saturday. not only did it give me a great idea for my cards this year but also it gave me a head start. She is an amazing friend and is always so giving!

    ReplyDelete