Monday, July 11, 2011

You gotta love surrogate grandpa's...

This is my last one from Michelle, and again, the text is really small. Oh well...

"I love swimming. Kai, Coby, and Liam love swimming!! DJ loves the bathtub and tries to crawl in every chance he gets, but he does NOT like the pool, unless he is clinging to me. No fun! So I am grateful that the boys are still able to get their swimming fix because "Grandpa Randy" K. is willing to watch them while Randy swims. Thank you!
"

That is so nice, Randy! My goodness, that is such a big help. I know that when I need to go quick and even just be gone for a few minutes, it's so nice for someone else to watch my kiddos at the pool so I don't have to take the kids with me. That is so nice to let the kids play at the pool and watch them.

Thank you Randy, for just being who you are. You are such and kind and generous person. We love you!

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

1 comment:

  1. Um, how is it that I JUST discovered this blog?! Love it. Randy really is so great to my little guy, too.

    ReplyDelete