Friday, July 8, 2011

Teaching Awesomeness, there, I said it.

This post might be a little selfish of me, because I already did a post about this person. But frankly there's only so many people in the community, and I'm gonna do it anyway...

Brittany S. has been teaching the Babes in Arms class at church for a while now, and I love her lessons. Here's the reason why I love them- 1) you can tell she loves the gospel. It just emanates from her. You can feel her testimony. And 2) You can also tell that she has prepared so much for her lessons. The spirit is so strong in her class, and it's because she has put so much thought and prayer into each and every lesson she teaches. I always walk away from her class uplifted and enriched.

Brittany got a new calling, and she gave her last lesson on Sunday. Now the Young Women get to bask in her teaching awesomeness.

We will miss you, Brittany! But we know you will do great in your new calling.

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

No comments:

Post a Comment