Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This makes me feel so good inside...

This comes from my friend Michelle...

"This is a two fold shout out.

Inspired by this blog, Raven H. offered no-strings-attached babysitting for one of her neighbors. The first to comment on her facebook status got the babysitting. Brekke F. commented first for ME. Isn't that awesome!? How wonderful to be thinking of me and giving something that she could use for herself.

Raven watched my oldest three while I shopped with just DJ. I never thought that as an adult, I would look forward to going to the grocery store. It was heaven!! I was able to get my shopping done (in half the time), unload it all, and have a snack before retrieving my kiddos, who had a blast playing Mythbusters. Thank you Brekke & Raven!"

Aw, what nice neighbors! And I'm so glad this blog had a bit of an impact. Need we mention that Raven has 3 kiddos of her own, including a newborn? That was so nice of her! And Brekke, you are so kind and considerate to take the offer for someone else instead of using it yourself. Wow, I'm seriously impressed!

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!



No comments:

Post a Comment