Thursday, July 7, 2011

Has gardening taken over your life, like me?

This comes from Michelle. And I don't know why the font is so small. I can't fix it...

"I know nothing about gardening. So I appreciate any help and tips I can get.
  • build a mound up and around my potatoes. ~I had no idea I was supposed to do that, thanks Liza B.
  • an action hoe is the best way to weed your plot ~ I was able to weed 8 lines with the action hoe in the time it took me to do two lines with an ordinary hoe. Thanks Rachel C for letting me borrow it.
  • if you have an end cap on the end of your line you can take it off to use the line as a hose to water your plot instead of hauling watering cans ~ Mandi T, my arms thank you!
  • you can fix a gushing hole in your line with a candy wrapper and twine. ~ Thanks Rob for stopping the impending flood. "
Do you know how helpful people are at the garden? Seriously. That place is like a little service heaven. Ryan J. helped us weed the other night, and believe me, it was a big job. It's kind of the new hang out place. Thank you so much to all who help out so much over there!

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

No comments:

Post a Comment