Sunday, July 3, 2011

Answer to prayer

Sorry guys, I guess life just happened this week, and I've been away from the blogging scene. Here's our latest gossip from Michelle. She actually said she felt silly giving me this gossip because it's small, but it was so helpful to her. Are you kidding?! Small acts of service are the best!

"DJ had a melt down during Relief Society. Usually, when he gets this way (every Sunday) one of us will take him home for his nap, but Jake is out of town and I didn't want to pull Coby or Liam from their class. I was at a bit of a loss, just wait it out or take him home then come back?

Fortunately, Renae V. came out and asked "Is there anything I can do to help?" Yes!! She brought my boys home from church, so I could take DJ home to nap. He fell asleep almost immediately. What a relief! Her help was exactly what I needed at that moment. "

I'm sure Renae felt some kind of prompting to ask Michelle if she needed help. And it's exactly what she needed. We are so glad that her family is still in the ward! And in the community. Thank you, Renae!

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

No comments:

Post a Comment