Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The definition of nice

This comes from me, because I thought, this girl is so thoughtful!

Sheryl O. is always taking care of babies. Does she have any of her own? No. She just always has one in her hands to help take the load off of his/her mother.

On Sunday I saw her taking care of little McKay, Erica's little boy, during church. Erica was subbing in primary, and I'm assuming Sheryl volunteered to take her baby so she wouldn't have to worry about him in primary. She was holding him all through relief society, and she even changed his diaper. Talk about service! haha. :)

THEN, she helped take care of kids in the 'ward choir nursery.' In case you didn't know, in order for mommies and daddies to participate in ward choir, there is now a ward choir nursery for the kiddies to play in during rehearsal. Sheryl volunteered to stay AFTER church for an hour to take care of all the kids so their parents could sing.

Again, she is the nicest person on the planet. How many of you agree with me? And she's smart and funny, and so fun to talk to.

We love you, Sheryl!

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sheryl and she loves my boys. Always a win-win when she takes care of them for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I was just telling Bryce the other day that she is the nicest person ever and seems to be ever-willing to help out. Thank you, Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are way too nice!!! I'm just baby hungry and I love babies. Plus its not my fault you all have such wonderful children. :)

    ReplyDelete