Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Adopted Grandparents

This one comes from me...

So, I'm trying not to use last names on this here blog, but sometimes it's impossible. I think just this once I will...

The Pitzaks (sp?) are just about the nicest couple you could ever meet. They are so kind of good with kids. They are an older couple with grandkids of their own, and they know just how to have fun with the little kiddos.

This past Saturday we were at the pool, and the Pitzaks were there as well. The girls had a blast in the pool with them! Randy was throwing Lexi in the air, and Lanie was swimming to him. It was like having grandparents for our kids to play with. They were so nice to be willing to play all afternoon with them. And that meant that I could relax a little and watch them swim in the pool.

Thank you, Bro. and Sis. Pitzak! We are so lucky to have you with us!

Email me your good gossip at cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment