Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Boy Whisperer

Sorry guys, I NEED to catch up on my good gossip! I'm sure there's plenty out there- email me if you know some good stories!

This one comes from me...

The other day, a bunch of us moms were out at the playground with all our kids, and little Jesse got stung by a bee. Poor little guy. You could tell it was hurting him, and he was screaming, but from the looks of it, he didn't want to go home to get it fixed- he was having too much fun at the park. Rachel was doing her best to calm him, but when he wouldn't go home, she was kind of stuck.

Enter Michelle W. She runs home, comes back out with a little first aid kit (something that I don't have- shame on me), and starts talking to Jesse. She says it's her 'special box' that helps little boys when they're hurt. Man, that kid quieted right down. He started listening to everything she said, sat down while they put some sting stuff on him and whatnot, and was just peachy after just a few minutes.

Have you ever seen a better boy-mom? She's stinking awesome. She came to the rescue yet again. She does that a lot...

Thanks, Michelle! You are not allowed to move. Ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment