Monday, September 26, 2011

Whoa... it's been a while

Sorry it's been so long! This one comes from Raven-

"Rachel B. has got to be one of the loveliest people I know. Always a friend, she has served me in countless ways. One in particular that comes to mind was her willingness to tend my toddler for 3 hours one day so that I could chaperone my daughter's school field trip. I asked her last-minute, she has three children of her own (one still a baby), and 3 hours is a long time. But she was quick to say "yes" and seemed eager to help. What a relief that was for me! Especially since I dread trying to find babysitters and this was so last minute. This willingness to help goes beyond my own children, though. Can I tell you how many times Rachel has substituted in our ward's primary? No I can't--there are just too many times. Whether it's as a pianist, a chorister, or a teacher, she is one of those women that we know we can count on and turn to in a pinch. It's people like Rachel that make me so grateful to live in this neighborhood! Thank you, Rachel!"

I agree! Rachel B. is one of my favorite people. She single-handedly made sure I got the one thing I wanted for my new baby- a car seat cover. That sounds dumb, but seriously, it was so nice of her to a)remember that I was longing for one, and b)make sure I got the exact one I wanted. She is so considerate of the people around her, and she will do anything to help. We love you!

Email your good gossip to cassmaster(at)gmail(dot)com!

No comments:

Post a Comment